From Twist pile, Velvet pile, Loop piles to Saxony’s and Shag piles.
- Red: From the gentle warmth of terracotta, right down to a coral pink, red stirs the senses, touches and arouses passion.
- Blue: From the clear blue skies down to the dark deep blue of the sea, the true blue palette is a treasure trove of colour.
- Green: Nothing is more restful as the colour green. Tranquil, calming and peaceful use green to create an impression of space.
- Natural Soft: Muted earth tones giving you the feeling of natural space, harmony and peace.
- Sisal – Strong, hardwearing and extremely versatile
- Seagrass – Amazing textural, tactile designs
- Coir – Highly textured, and hard wearing
- From the M4 J 47, Follow the A4240 into Gorseinon town center high street
- As you come up high street, you see a school on your right hand side, on the corner of Brighton Road. The Flooring Studio is opposite the school.
- If at anytime you get lost then please call us on 01792 896523 and we will be happy to help.
72 High Street, Gorseinon, Swansea, SA4 4BP | Telephone 01792 896523
9:30am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday (Close at 1pm on Wednesdays)
9:30am to 1:00pm Saturdays | CLOSED BANK HOLIDAYS